Willow House

Willow House
Simply Good Design

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year's Resolutions


Well, we are started in the new year and I am a little late with New Year's Resolutions, but I thought I would share what I have so far:

1. Give more of myself and my time to Bible study and prayer, and to help others



2. Work on time management--maybe with more clocks!! LOL






3. Organize my home, especially my office



4.Have more friends in-show more hospitality



5. Do more gardening, take better care of potted plants moved inside for the winter, and re-do my flower beds outside.

6. Share Willow House products with women who want to have a gracious and welcoming home, comfortable for family and making friends feel welcome. Share my Willow House business with women who love the products, enjoy people and may need a full or part time income.







OK, time to work on at least one of these......





























No comments:

Post a Comment