Willow House

Willow House
Simply Good Design

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Decorating for Halloween??


Do you like changing out the decorations and accessories in your home? Seems like all year I just add a few flowers or maybe some seashells in the summer, but starting with Halloween I want to actually "decorate" my home. Since fall colors are my favorites, I am ready to get out the fall leaves, berries, pine cones, and on my morning walk I am looking for acorns and decorative grasses. And, of course, candy corn is my favorite decoration because I can go by and slip a piece or two on occasion! (If I walk a mile or so, then I can have the candy, right?)
I just love the idea of using the diamond shaped Willow House card and photo holder for a spider-webbed "charger" on the table for Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment