Willow House

Willow House
Simply Good Design

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Creating Cake Tower




Challenge: I love the versatility of the Willow House French Wire Tiered Stand and wanted to copy the presentation in the current catalog with cakes on each tier. Regular sized tube baking pans are fine for the bottom two tiers, but I couldn't find a pan locally for the small top tier. What to do? I have a small cake pan and thought I would just use that, but it would be a flat topped cake and that was not quite what I had in mind.





Solution: My little red saucepan has the rounded bottom that I needed and was a perfect size for the Willow House Lemon Blueberry Bread mix!

Then I added a lemon glaze! Poked a hole in the top!


Perfect Top Layer!

Ready for Sandy and Ellen's Willow House party!

No comments:

Post a Comment