Willow House

Willow House
Simply Good Design

Thursday, July 22, 2010

"Found Flowers"

Where to find flowers in the hot Arkansas summer without buying them??
These "found" beauties were along side the road -Queen Anne's does a great job with her lace!






















My grandmother got Golden Raintree seed pods from Arkansas Tech University a long, long time ago, and I have remnants growing in my yard! The green seed pods make great "found" arrangements, adding a few Hosta leaves, fruit, grass and whatever leaves are still green! I did grow the zinnas which do well in the hot Arkansas sun. Hostas are a great anchor for arrangements or just layer them around inside a clear vase to cover stems!
I love layering the Soda Glass vases and Dress-Me-Up-Plate from Willow House!





























No comments:

Post a Comment